SHRI DINESH CHANDRA TEWARI
PhD, Chemical Engineering, IIT Kanpur
(Visiting Professor, Petroleum Engineering)
Contact No: +91 7574825001
M.SC. (Chemistry), Lucknow University
- Served in ONGC for 35 years in various capacities at Keshav Dev Malaviya Institute of Petroleum Exploration, Dehradun, Institute of Reservoir Studies, Ahmedabad and Assam Asset. Superannuated as General Manager (Reservoir) in September-2015.
- Experience in Petrophysical evaluation of reservoirs, Reservoir management and Enhanced oil recovery techniques.
- Petrophysical Studies on Coals for Coal Bed Methane Production of Jharia Basin, India: 4th Conference & Exposition on Petroleum Geophysics, Mumbai – 2002, India
- Return Permeability Studies for Drilling Optimization – A case Study in Gandhar Field: Oil Asia Journal, October-December, 2002
- Laboratory Evaluation of Drilling Fluid Systems for Formation Damage Prevention in Kesanapalli-West Field, India: Proceeding of PETROTECH-2003, Jan 9-12, 2003
- Use of Computed Tomography Technique for Coal Bed Methane Prospecting: Proceeding of PETROTECH-2003, Jan 9-12, 2003, New Delhi
- Analysis of Micro-fracture in Coal for Coal Bed Methane Exploitation in Jharia Coal Field: 5th Conference & Exposition on Petroleum Geophysics, Hyderabad – 2004, India
- Use of Fractal Geometry for Determination of Pore Scale Rock Heterogeneity: 6th Conference & Exposition on Petroleum Geophysics, Kolkata, – 2006, India
- Estimation of Uncertainty in Sonic Porosity using Micro-computerized Tomography images: Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. Accepted on 17.10.2014
- Flow Assurance Study in Deep Waters: A Case Study from Eastern Offshore field, India; SPE-178118-MS, 2015
Enhanced oil recovery techniques like Low salinity water flooding etc.