Dr. Jaya Srivastava
Ph.D (Banasthali University)
Started her career with a one year stint in the pharmaceutical industry but moved into research and academics later. Started her teaching career in 2003 and completed here research in 2007. Has worked as Senior Lecturer in Faculty of Management Studies, Banasthali University, before joining as Assistant Professor in the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology. Her research interests are in the areas of Indigenous Management Systems and Human Resource Development. Has completed her research work in the area of Gandhian philosophy and is working further in this area.
- Ph.D from WISDOM, Banasthali University, Rajasthan.
- Masters in Business Administration (M.B.A.) from WISDOM, Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in from the University of Lucknow
- Life Member of the Association of Indian Management Scholars (AIMS International).
- Associate Fellow of the ‘Academy of World Business, Marketing & Management Developmen
Paper Published in Journals & Proceedings of Seminars
- Srivastava Jaya. Indian Management: Emergence of Indigenous Theories for Global Business Excellence. 3D….IBA Journal of Management & Leadership. July-December 2009 –Vol.1 – Issue 1.
- Bansal Ipshita & Jaya Srivastava. Creating Socially Responsible Systems for Holistic Development. Social Responsibility Journal. Vol.4 No.4, 2008. Pg. No. 464-473
- Bansal Ipshita and Srivastava Jaya: The Four Pillars of Gandhi’s Political Edifice, Relevance for Contemporary Politics, published in the Indian Journal of Public Administration, Jan.-Apr.2007.
- Srivastava Jaya: Spiritual Leadership & Optimal Performance: A Gandhian Paradigm, published in the book titled “Spirituality & Leadership,” Macmilan Advance Research Series. 2007 (FMS Delhi)
- Srivastava Jaya: Career Breaks & Reentering the Work force, published in the book titled “Women in Management & Development.” 2006
- Srivastava Jaya : The Essence of Leadership, Lessons from Indian & Chinese Philosophy, Effective Executive, April 2005, pp 64-66
- Bansal Ipshita and Srivastava Jaya : Safeguarding Traditional Indian Knowledge Systems : Rationale & Response, published in the book titled “Intellectual Property Rights : Implications for Industry