DR. KAVITA SRIVASTAVA
Ph.D. (IIT Kanpur)
Associate Professor (Marketing),
Department of Management Studies
PhD: IIT Kanpur (Consumer Behavior)
Masters in Psychology from Kanpur University
UGC NET in Psychology conducted by University of Grant Commission, New Delhi
November 2016 to Present - Associate Professor, RGIPT, DoMS, Jais
July 2009 to November 2016 - Assistant Professor, RGIPT, DoMS, NOIDA
Feb 2009 to June 2009 - Research Associate, Department of Industrial & Management Engineering, IIT Kanpur, India
Brand Management, Cognitive Psychology, Consumer Behaviour, Green Marketing, Services Marketing
Life time membership of AIMS International
- Srivastava, K., and Sharma, N. K. (2016) “Consumer Perception of Brand Personality: An Empirical Evidence from India" Global Business Review, Vol. 17 (2).
- Srivastava, K., and Singh. S (2014) “A Case Study on Uttar Pradesh Tourism” in Singh, S. C. Abraham, S. and Gupta, S., (Eds), Travel, Tourism and Hospitality: Emerging Perspective and Paradigm, New Delhi Publisher; ISBN: 9382484965.
- Srivastava, K., and Sharma, N. K. (2013) “Service Quality, Corporate Brand Image, and Switching Behavior: The Mediating Role of Customer Satisfaction and Repurchase Intention”, Services Marketing Quarterly, Vol. 34 pp-. 274–291
- Srivastava, K., and Sharma, N. K. (2013) “Consumer Attitude toward Brand Extension: A comparative study of FMCG, Durable goods and services” Journal of Indian Business Research Vol. 5 (3), pp. 177-197.
- Srivastava, K., and Sharma, N.K. (2011) “Consumer Attitude toward Brand Extension Incongruity: Moderating Role of Need for Cognition and Need for Change” Journal of Marketing Management, Vol. 28 (5-6).
- Srivastava, K., and Sharma, N.K. (2011) “Exploring the Multidimensional Role of Involvement and Perceived Risk in Brand Extension” International Journal of Commerce and Management Vol. 21 (4) pp. 410-427.
- Srivastava, K., Shukla, A. and Sharma, N.K. (2010) “Online Flow Experiences: The Role of Need for Cognition, Self-Efficacy, and Sensation Seeking Tendency” International Journal of Business Insight and Transformation Vol. 3 No 2 pp 93-100.
- Srivastava, K., Mishra S., & Pandey S. (2008). Organizational Excellence: Total Quality Management. SCMS Journal of Indian Management, Vol. 5, No. 4, 16-25.
- Srivastava, K., & Sharma, N K. (2008). Moderating Role of Buying Impulsiveness in Brand Extension Evaluation. In Aneet, Singh Ramanjeet, and Jain Arun Kumar (eds.) Research in Management and Technology (pp. 98-108).New Delhi: Deep & Deep Publication. ISBN: 978-81-8450-082-0.
- Sharma, N. K., & Srivastava, K. (2008). Brand Extension: Strategy for New Product Introduction. Indian Journal of Marketing, Vol. 38, No. 8, 33-39.
- Srivastava, K., & Sharma, N. K. (2007). Role of Need for Change and Need for Cognition in Impulse Buying Behavior. In P. Verma, P. Bala Bhaskaran and P. M. Madhani (eds.) Globalization: Opportunities & Challenges (pp.189-201) New Delhi: Wisdom Publication. ISBN: 81-89547-39-9.
- Srivastava, K. (2014) “Consumer Involvement with Services: A Replication of Involvement Scale in Service Sector”. International Conference on Research and Sustainable Business held in IIT Roorkee during 8-9 March, 2014.
- Srivastava, K. (2013) “Perceptual Mapping of English News Paper Dailies”. Eleventh AIMS International Conference on Management held in IMT Ghaziabad on 21-24 December, 2013.
- Srivastava, K. (2012) “The Relationship between Corporate Brand Image, Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Repurchase Intention”. International conference titled “Excellence in Research and Education” organized by IIM Indore during 10-13 May, 2012.
- Srivastava, K. (2012) “A Structural Equation Approach to Measure Consumer Involvement with Banking Service”. National Conference on “Emerging Challenges for Sustainable Business” organized by IIT Roorkee during 1-2 June, 2012.
- Srivastava, K., & Sharma, N. K. (2008) “Consumers, Need for Change and Their Preferences for New Product Extensions”. International Conference on Global Competition and Competitiveness of Indian Corporate, Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, May 29 - 31.
- Srivastava, K., & Sharma, N K. (2007) Moderating Role of Impulsive Buying Tendency in Brand Extension Evaluation. Presented at International Conference on Research In Management & Technology organized by Gian Jyoti Institute of Management & Technology Mohali, Chandigarh, March 23-24,
- Srivastava, K., Mishra S., & Pandey S. Organizational Excellence in the Third World Context. Presented at National Conference on Managing Change for Organizational Excellence, Gian Jyoti Institute of Management & Technology Mohali, Chandigarh, December 1- 2, 2007.
- Srivastava, K., & Sharma, N. K. (2007) Role of Schema Congruity in Brand Extension Evaluation. Presented at XVII Annual Conference of the National Academy of Psychology, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, December 17- 19.
- Srivastava, K., & Sharma, N. K (2007) Role of Need for Change and Need for Cognition in Impulse Buying Behavior. Presented at International Conference on Management IBSA-ICON-07 organized by ICFAI Business School, Ahmedabad, December 27- 29.
- CMEE Workshop on Teaching Marketing Research organized by IIM Lucknow Noida Campus on 18-20 November, 2015.
- Workshop on “Structure Equation Modeling: An Advanced Research Technique for Data Analysis” organized by BITS NOIDA on 7th and 8th December, 2012.
- One day course on Organization Structure, Systems and Culture for TQM organized by IIT Kanpur on 14th January, 2012.
- Program on MRP system, held at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur on 3rd October, 2009.