Dr. Saroj Kumar Mishra
Ph.D. (IIT Kanpur)
Assistant Professor (Marketing),
Department of Management Studies, NOIDA
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD (Marketing), Dept. of Industrial & Management Engineering (IME), IIT Kanpur, India.
MBA (Marketing), Dept. of Business Administration, Sambalpur University, Orissa, India.
BE (Mechanical), Orissa Engineering College/Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India.
ACADEMIC & RESEARCH INTERESTS
1. Marketing Management, Consumer Behaviour, B2B Marketing, Sales & Distribution Management, Marketing Research & Applied Statistics.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Tutor, Core Course, ‘TA201N: Introduction to Manufacturing Processes’, IIT Kanpur [2005-06 (IInd Semester), 2006-07 (Ist Semester), 2007-08 (Ist Semester), 2009-10 (Ist Semester)].
Teaching Assistant, Marketing Management, Marketing Research and Consumer Behaviour Area, IIT Kanpur (August 2004 - November 2011).
Academic Counsellor, IGNOU (M.B.A Program), G. M. College (Autonomous) Study Centre, Sambalpur, Orissa (May 2002-June 2004).
Sales Professional (LASF), L&T Cement, Sambalpur Division, Orissa (October 2003-January 2004).
Lecturer, Srusti Academy of Management, Bhubaneswar (September 2003).
AWARDS & HONORS
Awarded ‘National Scholarship’ by Govt. of Orissa.
Received ‘MHRD Fellowship’ from 2004-2009 for pursuing PhD at IIT Kanpur.
Paper Reviewer: International Academy of Business and Economics (IABE).
- Mishra, S. K. and Sharma, N. K., “Relationship between Service Quality, Loyalty and Cross-Buying Intention: Moderating Role of Perceived Risk and Alternative Attractiveness”, International Journal of Strategic Management [IJSM] (ISSN: 1555-2411), Volume 10 (1), 2010.
- Mishra, S. K. and Sharma, N. K., “Relationship between Service Quality, Loyalty and Cross-Buying Intention: Moderating Role of Perceived Risk and Alternative Attractiveness”, IABE-2010 Bangkok Summer Conference, 4-6 June 2010, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Participated in the ‘Workshop on Entrepreneurial Decision-Making’, jointly conducted by Lally School of Management & Technology of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), USA and the SIDBI Innovation & Incubation Center (SIIC) of IIT Kanpur, I9th January 2010, IIT Kanpur.
- Mishra, S. K. and Sharma, N. K., “Customers’ Service Experience and Cross-Buying Intention in Banking Service Market”, IIMB Management Review Doctoral Students Conference 2009, 27th November 2009, IIM Bangalore, India (Selected).
- Srivastava, K., Mishra, S. K., Pandey, S., “Organizational Excellence: Total Quality Management”, SCMS Journal of Indian Management (ISSN: 0973-3167), Volume V, No IV, October-December 2008.
- Pandey, S. and Mishra, S. K., “Drivers of Small Investors' Investment Decision Making” 5th International Conference on ‘Indian Capital Market - The Way Ahead’, Punjab Commerce And Management Association (Regd.) in collaboration with Punjab School of Management Studies, 25-26 October 2008, Punjabi University, Punjab, India.
- Srivastava, K., Mishra, S. K., Pandey, S., “Organizational Excellence in the Third World Context”, 3rd National Conference on ‘Managing Change for Organizational Excellence’, December 1, 2007, GJIMT, Mohali, Chandigarh,